Part-time Church Organist/Choir Accompanist Friedens Lutheran Church
• Play for two hour-long Sunday morning services (8:00 and 10:30) at least
26 weeks each year
• Accompany adult choir for Wednesday evening practice and Sunday
• Play for special services, including Christmas Eve, Ash Wednesday,
Maundy Thursday, and Good Friday
• Proficiency playing pipe organ and/or piano
• Experience playing traditional Lutheran liturgical service music is a plus
Pay is negotiable and will be commensurate with experience, on a “per service” basis.
Please submit letter of interest and resume to Beth Pile, Director of Music, digitally to Elizabeth.email@example.com or via U.S. mail to Director of Music, Friedens Lutheran Church, 131 South Main St., Friedens, PA, 15541.